Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Shameful Transmission

Pakistan came into sight on the world map in 1947 and became the first Islamic ideological state  of that time probably it may have some conflicts with my own ideologies but currently going on facts not on my own views and opinions. And since our childhood I have noticed so many transformations; as from radio to television, television to flat screens, Atari to Xbox, bicycle to SUV, and unfortunate but yes from PTV to GEO.
Well it can be easily evidence by anyone that if you ever scroll from one channel to another and in between you will have any news channel then you will hear a word that will be synonym to crime i.e. Murder, Snatching, Killing or etc. Well, here I am not at all pointing on GEO but all the channels that we see on televisions. Because I have this thing in my mind that once Indra Gandhi said:

India will wage a media war”

My point is that are the channels that we watch on daily basis are the result of these statements or something else. Anyway till now probably everyone just got confused that what I am trying to portrait as these things doesn’t have any link but now I think I should better gel up these things together.  Pakistan is the First Islamic State which had some different meanings of Religion till that statement and just after few years of Indra Gandhi’s statement we got more then 100+ channels on televisions which leave impressions on our mind about what they want us to think. Similarly these days we have experiencing a transformed religion which can’t be our religion at all as this religion has added attractions of Diwali, Halloween, Basant, Holi, Christmas and other spices in it.
But, it’s not only their fault as no one can enforce anyone to do so they can just guide you rest of the things are completely depends upon our own willingness. Since few days everyone at my office was discussing about Amir Liaquat’s show. So I never say anything till the time I properly investigate it, in this case I finally traced that from where they are transmitting this show and got to know “Regent Plaza, Karachi, Pakistan”. So, this weekend visited Regent Plaza and took a room there my room was on 6th Floor as almost all the rooms were booked by Amaan Ramzan program team on 3rd and 6th floor. But before getting into hotel saw a huge chaos as some accident happened there but that gathering was just waiting for Aamir Liaquat, a person who was hosting a religious program for Geo tv.
But, my problem was not these people because they were there for some gifts or some temporary happiness by getting exposure to media. The main concern who actually calls them, once in a Sehri I woke up and was heading towards a complementary sehri offered by the hotel and then suddenly got a voice of a girl from a room who was crying “Aamir Bhai please….”. I am not going to quote the whole thing but suddenly got clicked that Aamir Liaquat must be in sehri transmission then whom she must be talking to. But when I tuned into Geo Tv similar voice of a caller I heard on transmission.
So, I got my answer that this is all fake because I know if they will get the calls directly then everyone will abuse them as they do on social media. Each caller is a paid professional who is staying in hotel too. Now, I got an answer to my first question that who the callers are but now second question still need an answer that are they really that religious as everyone is falling towards them. But, it can be easily evidence there when someone is saying “MashAllah” on a song in his live transmission. And too many person who were called at his show were talking to girls and saying no to pictures with them but was giving autograph by holding the hands and signing on them. Holding tasbih whole day long just to get into the character but, ordering lunches in their room by room service while every Muslim was fasting.
So, now I think it’s the most shameful act by media when they just give a price tag to religion. A wonderful saying I would like to quote here.

“Walking nude at home doesn’t bother anyone but it does when you don’t live alone or you have transparent walls”


This time media in Pakistan is playing the same role by portraying this religion all over the world which is not at all Islam, but the Islam they want to be. Stop this transmission which makes us abash in all over the world and stop doing things which hurts a lot of Muslim. And an answer to Aamir Liaquat that yes if you just want to spread happiness then you must not need to tell the whole world that you want to spread some happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment