Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What's Your Brand?


I was just sitting in a group of friends who were used to discuss the way people wear and the way they carry themselves. Suddenly things diverted from each and everyone attire to the brands they wore and then that discussion ended up with an orthodox statement that they must be earning from some illegal ways as the brands are not achievable these days.

In Pakistan we are famous for blaming someone without knowing that how hard time they faced and now each and everyone has their own satisfaction, but I think that was the way for their satisfaction and after blaming others they get satisfied mentally at least.

But, then suddenly a thought raised up in my mind that each and everything has a label must be known as a brand and obviously famous in humans (i.e. Gucci, Prada, Rayban, Royal Stag). I tried to figure out that is there anything that is a brand but not a consumable good? Answer from my brain came in “Yes”. Yes, there is a thing which is a brand these days which we can’t consume but we know every other person from that brand.

We have so many such brands that we can’t consume (i.e. Shia, Sunni, DeoBand, Barelwi, Sipah-e-Sahaba, Ahl-e-Hadees, Ahl-e-Sunna & etc.). But, by the end of that thought I realized that we can even consume these brands as well. In Pakistan these all became brand names instead of religion and each name we use for other person as a weapon. And now things are getting narrow down and people are trying to believe in only two brands, either the brand they use or rest of the brands can be named as “KAFR”. I am not sure when it will be ended or will it be ended or not but as per my research, market always gets more competitor and brands grow more with respect to time.

I am not going to mention my brand else people will start finding the reason behind writing this, but for everyone I think, I am a Human.

1 comment: