Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hopelessness

In Pakistan one word was enough for me to stay ‘HOPE’. But, for past few months I am in a transition state and on daily basis have a duel with my thoughts. And the reason behind this combat is still the word ‘HOPE’ because I lost hope in the future over here.

This land has given me a lot and in return transformed my ‘HOPE’ into ‘HOPELESSNESS’ because these days, I am rebellion to my own thoughts because of this bad governance, insecurity, and had a 20% trust over the law but it’s vein too because of ‘Sorry Sorry’ game that often played by the Law.

But, I got another question to raise a survey to clarify myself that either I am the only one who is having issues or others are suffering from it too. In this case I have just moved one word to all my friends and would like to share the reply that I got.

Question was ‘What HOPELESSNESS is for you?’
  • Police
  • Law Enforcement Agencies
  • Bad Governance
  • Security
  • Media
  • Taxes
  • Wannabes
  • CJ
  • Justice
  • Transformed Culture


I have changed the redundant answers and tried to only mention the actual meanings from those answers. But, after that I realized that my decision is good and I think those who are living probably have hopes or may not be able to fly away or may be those who are feudal or in power. 

No comments:

Post a Comment