Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Commitments Disrespecting

I was just roaming around and was thinking about so many people in my life and what they often pissed off with? Well, it is the commitments disrespecting, and it's really very common in human nature regardless of the nationality and religion. I have seen so many peoples those who talk a lot about commitments, here I am not talking about everyone but mostly people. Secondly, I am not taking any name else people will start finding religion in that.
What exactly commitment disrespecting, so I analyzed and figured out few things:

  1. Break the commitment directly.
  2. Enforce someone to break a commitment.
  3. Make a commitment then prioritize other commitments over that, it's different from first one which will be seen later.
Break the commitment directly:

Well mostly people find their own words so meaningless, as they don't bother to fulfill their own sayings and considered it as the least important thing. Commitment is not a matter of going somewhere or skipping a single party, but, it has so many ripple effects on the perception of others about the one who breaks commitment. Secondly, when someone invites you then he always manage his time too, and hold so many feeling in their heart which most of us break with a simple lame excuse or any other reason which seems important in front of them, but in front of me it can't be more important then a feelings of a human.

Normally we consider that disrespecting a commitment is something like skipping an event, but disrespecting a commitment also cater the group of those people, who thinks that their presence is necessary where time is not a constraint.

Enforce someone to break a commitments:

These days we have a very common problem that we all are getting selfish, and we don't bother to consider the problems of others. Some good friends often ask me to join their gathering and ask the other event to alter their plan, though they are aware of the fact that I have committed before. But, in my opinion everyone should consider themselves at the position of both the person and then try to ask me or anyone else to alter my plans because of theirs. 

Make a commitment then prioritize other commitments over that:

This is the most funny scenario which I always see and hear, in this case everyone is ok with a plan at first place. But, after sometime they got another invitation which they found better, what exactly they need to do in this case? I know mostly people thought the way I thought but their thoughts are quite contradicting with ours. As, they simply skip the plan and few don't bother to inform, few simply bother to inform at an eleventh hour and few just request you to move your plans as they stuck into other commitments. What about the emotions and time of others but, they think that this is the best way to excuse from an event and no one got hurt because of their that deed. 

So, I think people should follow he proper timings, stop being selfish, and stop being hypocrites which they really don't like for themselves and want someone to do with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment