Monday, April 23, 2012

Refresh Memory

I am in the middle of night, reclining over my chair and watching two faces at a wall in front of me. Thinking about so many words which are still unsaid, so many thoughts which had to come out but, unfortunately few things are not under our control. I am not sure that will I be able to wake up the very next morning to express all those words. Will I ever be able to proof my truth? I think few things left unsaid, few feelings always stay unshared.

I was just trying to put all the pictures, videos, gifts on the front table from my brain. Pictures were clear, but the colours of the pictures are not original, as I forgot the matching of that particular day, words on that specific moment. It could be the problem with my memory, which puzzled everything in brain and now I am getting each and everything in black and white or without any voice or lips are not speaking what words I am getting in my ears. And probably I lost all the rights now, because if someone doesn't belong to you then you have no right to even listen to that person.

I extracted one thing from this that if someone is not in your life then sooner or later everything will fade out from your brain. In order to remember them you need to write something about them, which can be easily seen and re-memorize about each and every moment you have spent with them. I know no one can paint the whole life on a sketch board, but at least some best moments.

Purpose behind this writing is just to remember the way to re-memorize the close-ones who are no more with me. 

1 comment:

  1. This is not necessary that one remembers everything, important is to keep that feeling inside you and when you remember those moments that fill your heart with joy and bring smile on your face ... that feeling is precious, must be treasured

    ReplyDelete