Friday, April 20, 2012

Trustworthy People of Pakistan

As I have started it back again after such a long time as I have given my previous blog to my friend, as she needs to do some assignments over that. Well, as she found that useful so she has taken that. But, this article is not related to what I have done with my previous blog and what was written in that? As, this article is completely related to the peoples whom you trust, and then they betray you just to make them published in the good books of their elders (or Seniors) or sometimes for money or may be some reward. In Pakistan you can't trust anyone, as may be this is the case with me and one of my friend Mano.
Mostly we both discuss the lives of each other and found us betrayed so many times. Either we are not human or probably they are not. As in my dictionary human are not only those who can have eyes and breath because similar qualities a dog have. When I just compare such human beings with dogs I feel pity on those dogs who have good breeds like GSD; world's most intelligent dog with so much loyalty.
Mostly people know start poking me on this that how dare I am to compare a human with a dog breed. Yes, but I think dogs should mind but not those humans. Well my such rebel behavior is only because of the experiences I have faced against trust. So many experiences here to quote but let me start with the worst which were common in both of us, us mean me and Mano.
She got betrayed by two guys and I was betrayed by so many girls, betrayed by guys and girls is completely not like that they ditched us or we were their boyfriend or girlfriend respectively. As they often asked us for favors and at occasions we were lucky enough to see their real faces. We both have one thing in common very rare friends in similar gender, obviously it proves that we both are still straight. Reason behind not having same gender friends is nothing like we never tried to make friends in same gender, but we always got backbiter, diplomatic personal in similar gender. It's not like that in opposite gender we didn't get but here I am talking about often cases.
I got betrayed by so many peoples not going to quote their names reason being I don't want to hurt the feelings of anyone. I'll surely mention the names of those who are currently not with me. I still never tell them that I was aware of everything what they talked about me, what they discussed about me. Because in my opinion keeping those peoples with you and prove them wrong is the best way tell them what exactly you are. I never try to degrade because I don't think by doing this I'll rule the world or they will stop living. So, a huge list few of them were my friends whom I have given my guitar, books, photography equipments, always considered them more then my family and few are those who were the party of my family and I considered them more then my life.
But we can't change the nature and can't make correction in the problems seeded in them with their growth. Nisa Nargis Ali, a photographer friend, Self-Centered, always tried to be my girlfriend as she has shown so much involvement when she just came to know that I got a break up. And, when I told her that I left my job she was vanished as she saw something unusual.
Asma Kauser, Uzma Kauser and Naghmana Kauser; three sisters whom I always treated like my true friends they left me because I just had an argument with a guy who would be a boy friend of one of their sister.
A famous quote 'Karam kar phal ki asha mat kar' I can simply say that not possible in the land we are breathing in. We both live in Pakistan, but both have visited so many other countries too. We never found such kind of people ever in my life which I just faced in Pakistan. They lie for no reasons, they are hypocrites, they are true diplomats. 
Well it's not the problem with the land but, the people and their growth. I am no talking about everyone but mostly.
I have worked for a company, and met a guy, not quoting the name as people will start finding the religion in his name. I met him, worked for him normally I charge in advance for photography work but for him I didn't charge a penny. He asked me to send the pictures taken and then they will pay me off as he want to show those images to someone. 
Well, I normally donate all the money from photography as my mom thinks it's not good to keep that money, I am not that much into right and wrong, but obviously if my mom thinks like this so I don't keep that money.  I have sent the images and just after that they were not taking my calls, because they think I have given them images and it was fair enough for them.
For me relations were important and for them saving 200-300K which is obviously nothing for me. Anyway, if I just start finding people who betrayed us, so there will be a list of people. But, can't quote few as need to carry their respects with me and can't quote few because they haven't done that bad to me. Problem is when we trust someone we in return want trust. But, don't know when these people will considering that money, rewards are no more important then a trust and a relationship. Well, in this materialistic world where, everyone is thinking more then their needs and their thoughts have already began to bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment