Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Annoying Advertisement

I love to see beautiful hoardings which are sheltering the streets of Karachi city, full of colors, beautiful models, places and yummy candies that advertised on those hoardings. I feel really good when I wake up at the time I want to be and when I work with complete focus.  I know few readers have started thinking that what's the connection in between the advertisement and the way I sleep or work. But, what if these hoardings start walking and can reach to your doorstep anytime, careless of day, or night or work and will start knocking at your head.

Yes, finally these hoardings has given birth to so many small feeds, that have started walking and they can knock at your head in the mid of night. These hoardings are not showing you beautiful models and candies, but an irritating bunch of words that sound louder then a loud speaker.

Few of the common feeds are:

"Subscribe to smart tunes", "Get cricket updates","auctions"

What exactly you will feel? when you are in deep sleep, having good dreams, and suddenly your cell start humming, yes it happens to me as I am the subscriber of Telenor, Ufone and Zong and get all these updates irrespective of time. I have lodged a complain in Telenor that kindly stop updating me with all the irritating stuff but, no luck. As, neither I am interested in auctions and cricket nor in smart tunes.

I think an act should be applied on all those companies who always disturb the privacy of their customer with all these annoying messages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment