Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Well-educated and Well-Mannered

Well we often say what a well educated family, well literate, but we often extract from well educated that well mannered is understood. But, not the case all the time. Currently, I am sitting in a coffee shop and two kids were playing all around. I think it's a public place and why do I need to have issues if they are playing and having fun.

But, my point is that they are not only playing but disturbing everyone other then their parents. This is not the first time I just saw one of my friend's in laws. As she is a very good well-educated and well-mannered friend of mine. But, her in-laws are just mind blowing, as they can easily blow the mind of a normal human not with their presentation but, with their behaviours.

Before that I thought, we shouldn't consider the family and girl but now I think family and education of a girl herself is very very very important

Give me good mothers and I shall give you a great nation.
(--Napoleon Bonaparte)
Well, today I learned one more thing that if one kid is not well-mannered then just start saving your kid by keeping him far from the rotten one. Reason, as one kid just left, things are completely changed. Even there is noise but for me it's like pin-drop silence as they both were making so much noise and suddenly these normal grinder noises are not affecting me.

Well I think people choose coffee shop to stay relax and complete their work which might be important sometime. So, in this case at least literate parents should consider this and try to add some manners into their kids with the education. I am not blaming those kids but, all those parents who don't consider such stuff.

At last I can say one thing that these kids should not change as they are naughty which is the way they should be but, parents are culprit for making me write such articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment