Thursday, April 19, 2012

Social Frame of Life

Today, almost all of us who will be able to access my article must have an idea of social networking, Facebook, Twitter, Wave, Orkut, and blah blah blah. Whenever I get free time and think over all these social networking sites and my life, I often fantasize my life in the wrapper of social networking. If life could be in this way I could easily unfollow someone who is irritating, can share my feelings with the people around me and can also be able to delete the perception of others which I will not like. Here, I know I am speaking like a bias kid but yes, I want it in this way.
Making someone stranger will be quite easier just delete a friend and it will be deleted from the memory of network for the whole life. Define the limits of everyone that how I want to get into interaction with an individual or a group of individuals. I can get isolated simply by de-activating my account, not only this but, finding someone will be real easier just a click away no need to advertise or publicize whom I am looking for with others. As we normally ask our one friend about the other friends.
But, it will be irritating too in some cases, let's say if someone just come to me whom I don't even know, and ask me to follow me then? I will be like, are you serious? Or if I am just being followed by more then 10 persons, then wherever I will go I will not be able to get myself hide from all those 10 persons, as they have started following me and I want them to follow me. It'll be good initially but with respect to time similar thing will be irritating for me at least. Why the hell you guys are following me everywhere? I allowed you to follow me but not all the time specially when I am with my family and my girl friend. I think social networking sites will have too look at this kind of privacy too which can be set on the basis of relationship.
Everything has pros and cons but I really want my life like some error free social networking site. Where I can easily manage my life just by moving to settings tabs. Can express my view openly without any fear of anyone. But, I think it's similar to the dream one of my friend having since her childhood to become a super man. And as I always want to be the hollow man, trust me, I don't want to be that creep as he was but yes when everyone can just dream unlimited then why can't I?
What you want in your life to be like, the way we are living on the thoughts of everyone near around us? And to think in a way they want us to think? I think in this world no one is happy with the way they live, as just today I was talking to a friend of mine and her father had an issue on wearing her jeans. I don't know what's the point in that as we all have our own lives,our parent taught us the rightdoing and wrongdoing then why don't they understand exactly what we want. And as we are the part of tweet genration and can't afford long discussions but just a 140 character tweet with the exact problem. I am just talking about this stuff where parent kept complaining about the problems with their own kids. Because I noticed that I never get upset with the complains but, with an unnecessary explanation of that complain, which I never be able to mute, or unfollow or something like report spam.
Well these are just my thoughts obviously people have their own way of living life and I am not enforcing my perception on others.

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the idea !!! it would be good to block annoying and irritating personalities from your life.. and like protecting your wall you can stop unwanted/unconcerned individuals commenting on your life .. wohoooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just imagine if people will start following you

      Delete